What kind of year was 2015?
- Deadliest U.S. mass shootings | 1984-2015
- Mass Shootings Happen More Than Once a Day in the US
- You think mass shootings are happening all the time? They are more frequent, data show
- Have there been 353 mass shootings this year — or just 4?
- 11 essential facts about guns and mass shootings in the United States
- 1,052 mass shootings in 1,066 days: this is what America’s gun crisis looks like
- How Many Shootings Will It Take for America to Control Its Guns?
And, in the spirit of anthropomorphizing temporality: 2016, what do you have in store for us? Not more of the same, I hope. Perhaps this headline is a nod toward things to come:
In anticipation of any and all forms of opposition, I humbly refer opponents and naysayers to this astute reminder.
New year, indeed.